Olga Kavran is the former head of outreach and legacy at the Special Tribunal for Lebanon. In this episode, she sits down with our host Omer to discuss the work of the tribunal, its 2020 judgement, and its outreach program.
A Conversation with Ntina Tzouvala | 28 | JC | – Jus Cogens : The International Law Podcast
- A Conversation with Ntina Tzouvala | 28 | JC |
- Unpacking the UN International Law Commission Ft Dapo Akande | 27 | JC |
- Implications of State Silence concerning the Right to Self-Defense Ft Naz Modirzadeh | 26 | JC
- Reflections on the Special Tribunal for Lebanon Ft Olga Kavran | 25 | JC
- Controversies over the Identity of a State Government Ft Nico Pavlopoulos | 24 | JC