We happily invite authors to send in their submissions for our new series in which we focus on the International Criminal Court (ICC) and general international criminal law.
Examples of topics which can be discussed include:
- The ICC’s relationship with specific states, such as the US.
- The Israel and Palestine investigation.
- The Afghanistan investigation.
- The impact of international relations on impartiality in ICC proceedings.
- Criticisms on the culture within the ICC.
- Recent developments in international criminal law.
Submissions should be no longer than 1500 words and contain hyperlinked sources. Submissions can be sent to email@example.com.
The deadline for this call-for-submissions is 25 June 2021. For our full guidelines please check our submission guidelines page.